Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year...And New Goals

So Christmas is over.....
Boys had a ton of fun visiting family. Todd and I enjoyed actually spending some time together as a family. i really miss him when he is at work all day :(

Goals for this year:
Lose weight (ha, that seems like the same goal every year!)
Move to a bigger house that we can FIT IN!
FINALLY get my furniture from storage. Yes, we have furniture stored in two seperate storage units in TWO seperate states!!!
A move FROM arkansas would be nice as we sure do miss being closer to family.
Be more "green." I have switched to cloth diapers this past year. LOVE IT! I have also started making reusable snack and lunch bags for all of us. My next project is reuseable produce bags for shopping at the store.
Recycle more
Plan menus so im not "searching" for dinner every night. Also with a house full of boys my grocery bill is not the cheapest. LOL
........those are just some goals. I have plenty more, just not enough time to list them all....
Moatly I plan on (trying) updating my blog at least once a week for my 2 followers! heehee

One day i may even change the Valentine back ground that i have had up since last Febuary!......oh,wait-isnt Valentines coming up?Maybe i will wait a little while longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment