Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pictures and Park

I took the boys to the park the other day. The weather was beautiful. The sun was out, a cool, crispness in the air. Just beautiful! It did start to warm up a bit, notice the pink faces:)
Mason and Dillon love to be outside. They had so much fun. Its so nice to have children who love the outdoors and love to play. Our park has a beautiful water, rock feature that the kiddies liked throwing pennies in. Not sure if thats allowed, but oh well. So first I took them to play on the playground, because they surely wouldnt let me take pictures had i not! Dillon's favorite things are climbing UP the slide and being in the swing. Sometimes I feel like a broken record "up the stairs, down the slide". I must say that about once every minute!
Mason loved "walking" on the shaky poles....sure thats not what they are called.
After about 45minutes of play we walked down to the water area and i was able to get some great pictures of them.

I LOVE the one of them walking and holding hands. So sweet!












1 comment:

  1. Glad you figured out how to make your blog pretty. :) Love the pics! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete